New Year Resolution: WORK OUT
OK, getting fit is not the most original resolution, but for good reason! Who doesn't want to feel better in clothes and look awesome naked? (Insert: Hand Raise Emoji)
The hardest part about getting to the gym is actually getting to the gym. Early morning is just so -- early. And what's the point of life without happy hour?
Solution: lunch break.
How to Not Look Like You Worked Out at Lunch
- Braid Hair - A simple side braid away will keep excess sweat from pooling on your forehead.
- Pony - Gather the end of the braid and the rest of your hair in a high pony. Secure.
- Sweat - WORK IT GIRL. Run, life, om -- whatever. Just get the blood pumping.
- Hydrate - Water is never a bad idea. Drink up.
- Shower - Grab your Cibu 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo + Body Wash (post workout tingle + anti-microbial cleansing) and a shower cap (don't get your hair wet) and hit the locker room.
- Powder - After your shower, use a micro-fiber towel to blot excess moisture from face, then apply pressed powder to any oily spots.
- Blow Dry - Remove shower cap and use blow dryer to absorb any excess sweat left in hair
- Dry Shampoo - Dry shampoo will absorb any gunk left on your head. Spray Cibu Ka-Pow Dry Shampoo throughout hair, use fingers to massage into scalp.
- Brush - Use a soft bristle brush to work Dry Shampoo evenly through length of hair
BAM! You did it.
Now repeat 364 more times.